Orion and I drove by the trailhead for Þverfellshorn late last week, and since it is one of the most accessible peaks in Iceland (only 15 km from Reykjavik), and offers a vertical gain of 780 meters in only about 5k, of course I had to go back this morning and run up. Here´s a bit of what it was like…
Donate to Climate Run!
JOIN THE CLIMATE RUN 500-MILE CHALLENGE!
100% Recycled T-Shirts from Atayne!
Partners and Friends
- What do we love? June 22, 2017
- progression June 12, 2017
- 8 Weeks until the Arctic Trail Run & Matching Fundraiser! June 5, 2017
- We’ll Always Have Paris June 2, 2017
- Reindeer and Climate Change June 1, 2017
- Follow Climate Run | Athletes for Climate Resilience on WordPress.com
- My Tweets