Orion and I drove by the trailhead for Þverfellshorn late last week, and since it is one of the most accessible peaks in Iceland (only 15 km from Reykjavik), and offers a vertical gain of 780 meters in only about 5k, of course I had to go back this morning and run up. Here´s a bit of what it was like…
Donate to Climate Run!
JOIN THE CLIMATE RUN 500-MILE CHALLENGE!
100% Recycled T-Shirts from Atayne!
Partners and Friends
- What does success look like? September 11, 2017
- The Resolution of Experience: The 2017 Arctic Trail Run August 20, 2017
- Climate Run — Here we go! July 31, 2017
- Melt: Dispatches from the High Arctic July 23, 2017
- Ready? …Set? …Run! July 7, 2017
- Follow Climate Run | Athletes for Climate Resilience on WordPress.com
- My Tweets